School Address: , ,
To confirm entries by participant go to the Verify Participants page.
- $150 Per School
- $35 Per Student Participant
- Total Cost:
Please submit the following items by February 24, 2017:
- Certificate of Insurance Coverage and Endorsement
- A check for total fees due. Payment for fees must be separate from payment of tickets and paid by check only, we are unable to accept credit cards. If you need an invoice, please request one by emailing Rhonda St. Romain at email@example.com.
- Mail payment to: Fullerton College Theatre Arts Department, 321 E. Chapman Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832
Certificate of Insurance and Endorsement:
A Certificate of Insurance and Additional Covered Party/Insured Endorsement covering your school are MANDATORY requirements for participation in the Festival.
For the purposes of procuring a Certificate of Insurance, registering to participate is considered a contract between Fullerton College and your school/district. Please provide a PDF of your completed registration to your insurance company when requesting a Certificate of Insurance and Endorsement.
Due date: February 24, 2017 The Certificate of Insurance must contain the following:
- ‘Certificate Holder’ must read: North Orange County Community College District (NOCCCD)/Fullerton Campus, 1830 West Romneya Drive, Anaheim, CA 92881-1819
- Minimum Coverage must be: $1 million AND $3 million aggregate.
- ‘Insured‘ must be listed as Your School or School District.
- ‘Description of Operations’ must state ‘for (name of school)’s participation in the Fullerton College High School Theatre Festival on March 17 & 18, 2017.
Please note: Multiple schools from the same district may be listed on the same Certificate of Insurance. The Additional Covered Party/Insured Endorsement must be in the form of an Endorsement (Rider) attached to your School/School District’s Certificate of Insurance and must contain the following text:
North Orange County Community College District (NOCCCD)/Fullerton Campus….its’ Officers, Agents, Employees and Volunteers, 1830 West Romneya Drive, Anaheim, CA 92881-18
Submit certificates and endorsements via e-mail to Rhonda St. Romain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send via US Mail to Fullerton College, Theatre Arts Department, 321 E. Chapman Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832
Special performance ticket request:
Tickets are $10 each. Payment for tickets must be separate from payment of Registration Fees and paid by check only, we are unable to accept credit cards. Mail payment to: Fullerton College Theatre Arts Department, 321 E. Chapman Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832
Ticket requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability. Tickets will be distributed based on the reservation date of the initial request for tickets. Schools will be notified of confirmed tickets and balance due by February 10, 2017.