- The Graphic Design can be a poster, flyer, t-shirt or program cover.
- All Design entry artwork must be original.
- A typewritten design concept paper must be submitted in a separate folder (with entry tag) describing why specific choices were made related to the design.
- The student designer must deliver an oral presentation of his/her design and should be clear, concise, and confident.
- Photographs of the design are optional.
Points will be awarded based on artistic merit and layout of the design, neatness and readability of the concept paper, the student designer’s delivery of the oral presentation and its effectiveness, and the student designer’s justification of his/her creative choices.