- Parents, instructors, chaperones, and students not participating in Festival Performance or Design categories may attend competition rounds of the Festival free of charge. Please do not enter or exit rooms when performances are in progress.
- Video recording or photography of any performance is not permitted.
- Any or all student participants may be disqualified at any time for rules violations, unsportsmanlike conduct, and/or discourteous behavior to Festival staff, high school instructors, students, parents or chaperones from visiting schools.
- Food and beverages are prohibited inside any competition rooms or buildings.
- Fullerton College is a smoke-free campus environment. Smoking by Festival participants, guests, and staff is prohibited on campus.
- Students with special needs will be accommodated with advance notice from registered Festival instructors.
- Students participating in competition rounds are encouraged to dress in appropriate Festival attire. Shoes must be worn at all times, NO BARE FEET. Please consider the following clothing guidelines when preparing your students for Festival:
Button up shirts
Dress/blouse (for women)
Solid colors preferable
- DIRECTIONS TO CAMPUS AND CAMPUS MAP
Parking is available in the Fullerton College parking structure at the intersection of Fullerton College Drive and Lemon Street between Chapman Avenue and Berkeley Street, north of the Theatre Arts building. Parking permits will be sent to instructors one week prior to the Festival.
Additional parking is available on the corner of Lemon Street and Chapman Avenue directly across from Plummer Auditorium with the purchase of a parking permit at vending machines for $2.00 cash.
- An encampment space on the Fullerton College campus will be assigned to all registered schools.
Canopies, small tents and folding chairs may be used in encampment spaces. Cooking equipment is prohibited.
Encampment spaces are for day use only. Items left overnight are at your own risk.
- Opening ceremonies includes a parade of banners introducing each of the competing schools. Past participants may use a previous banner or create a new one. If your school did not participate in prior years we welcome you to join in this year.
Link to additional instructions here BANNER DESIGN GUIDELINES
- Access the following link for information on local hotels/motels. HOTEL-MOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
- Food is available at the Fullerton College Campus Commons (200 Building). Cash, credit/debit cards accepted.
- Souvenir t-shirts will be available for purchase during both days of the Festival. Cash only.