1. Complete the Application to receive a user name and password. All teachers must APPLY every year. Previous user names and passwords are not valid.
2. Enter your Festival username/login and password into the appropriate fields on the Festival website.
3. Select ‘Submit Festival Entry’ from the main menu to begin registering students into Performance and Design categories. Proof read entries by selecting ‘Review Festival Entries’. Click here for additional instructions on How to Check Entries for Compliance
4. When entering student participants into multiple categories be accurate and consistent with the spelling of the entrants name. Use the same spelling for each category. For example, if a name is input as Douglas Smith do not enter a second entry using a variation such as Doug Smith. The system will consider these two different people charging twice for the same person. Over payments will not be credited or refunded.
5. Prior to the close of registration you may make changes to entries at the ‘Review Festival Entries’ page. Accuracy of entries is critical. Notification of entries not meeting the rules will be e-mailed and corrections must be returned by e-mail or be subject to disqualification. Corrections are subject to the approval of Festival staff. Corrections requested after the deadline cannot be guaranteed.
Please do everything possible to minimize requests for changes.
- Help your students prepare the piece registered so title changes are not needed.
- Proof your registration carefully to be sure every student is included and titles are correct.