Maximum Entries Per School: 1 solo or ensemble
Maximum Time Limit: 5 minutes
Cast Size: Any (solo or ensemble)
- Entry must be published and performance rights available for your high school.
- Must be one continuous scene. Cutting and pasting from different scenes is not permitted. Select a five minute section of show.
- Musical accompaniment must contain instrumental music ONLY. We encourage the use of a piano track, but a cappella performaces will be permitted this year as well.
- Lip-syncing is NOT permitted.
All performances must be recorded and submitted by 11:59pm on March 5th, 2021. All submitted videos should be sent to email@example.com and include the school name, school number, entry number, category, and show name in the email subject line. Please check out the Video Guidelines for more information.
- All entries must be submitted with an attached Release of Liability Form. Entries will not be judged without a release attached to each entry. (Form will be emailed to teachers)