Maximum Entries Per School: 2 teams
Maximum Time Limit: 4-5 minutes per event
Cast Size: 5 members per team
Equipment and tools used during competition rounds will be provided by Festival staff. NO PERSONAL GLOVES OR WRENCHES PERMITTED.
- No costumes, bare feet, open-toe footwear, or high heels are allowed during Tech Olympics competition rounds.
- Teams must sign up for time slots for each event each day of competition. Sign-ups are at 2 pm on Friday and 9 am on Saturday.
- Teams that do not sign up for time slots on each day of Tech Olympics will not be allowed to participate in Tech Olympics events.
- Each Tech Olympics team competes in a total of eight (8) events (four (4) events per day) divided between Friday and Saturday competition rounds.
- Team members may come and go in order to participate in other Performance or Design competition rounds, but must return to Tech Olympics to complete any or all previously scheduled events.
Link to a list of events here TECH OLYMPICS EVENTS
After Saturday competition rounds are complete, scores are tabulated for all seven (7) team events. Awards for 1st-3rd place for individual events will be presented. Teams scoring the highest overall number of points are awarded 1st through 5th place trophies or medals at the Awards Ceremony.